We are engaged in high-profile Agriculture development projects in several African countries namely Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania and The Cameroons growing diverse crops, fruits, vegetables and cattle ranching. The targeted markets are the local African market, Middle Eastern countries and European countries.
Our Food Security Management services are ISO 22000 compliant. The Food Security Management Systems allow demonstrating the ability of the client to control food hazards and to guarantee that the food is secure for human consumption. We work with organizations inside the supply chain from animal food to restaurant service. Our operational objectives have a universal appeal and are in line with international standards that include:
• Demonstrating to third parties that the client offers secure food products.
• Accomplishing consistently the policy and objectives of food security.
• Evaluating clients’ requirements and demonstrating the acceptance with this food security requirements, mutually agreed to improve the clients’ satisfaction.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of the food security management of the client.
• Providing a base to a continuous improvement.
• Demonstrating the compliance of legal and regulatory requirements applied to food security.
• Communicating effectively the issues related to food security to supplies, clients and other relevant parts involved in the food chain.
• Certifications we help you attain ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000, HACCP, SA 8000, Global gap, and Carbon Footprint